Jun 2, 2017
Welcome to the Courageous Entrepreneur Show. This is the show that shares information and inspiration to help you break free from self-doubt, limiting beliefs, and disempowering patterns and break through to create the thriving, successful business you dream of and deserve.
The show features interviews with entrepreneurs who’ve overcome amazing challenges to create success on their terms and with experts who share insight and practical information that can help you move forward with courage, confidence, and clarity.
The show is available in both video and audio format on a variety of platforms including iTunes, You Tube, and on my website Winnie Anderson.com.
There are a lot of “shoulds” and “must do’s” according to gurus and they all have their take on the answer to your problems. Few are genuinely able to help you leverage what works and build a thriving business around that in the way that today's expert can.
In today’s episode you’ll hear from former Wall Street Journal columnist and multi-best selling author Mike Michalowicz.
Mike came across his knowledge the hard way – by 35 he had started and sold two multi-million dollar companies. Confident he had the formula for success he became an angel investor and proceeded to lose his entire fortune.
He regularly talks about how although he ran an outwardly successful company he actually lived check to check until he realized how to manage his business revenue and put profit first.
His mission now is to eradicate entrepreneurial poverty.
This isn’t as much of an interview as it is a workshop as Mike shares incredible insight into growing a profitable business built on your strengths.
You’re going to hear…
• The single biggest thing an entrepreneur needs to do to lay a foundation for real profitability.
• How our behavior patterns of the past can keep us trapped where we are or worse set us back to where we don’t want to be
• The big mistake we make when trying to course correct that actually makes things worse, not better
• Two ways to scale your business and tips for choosing which is right for you
• Why building on your strengths and hiring to manage your weaknesses is a key to success
• The simple 3 part rule that helps you put a problem in perspective so you can decide on the best course of action
• Why a “rally cry” is critical for your business and how it can work to attract the right clients and partners and how to create yours
• The benefits of being a true recognized expert in your field.
Listen in all the way to the end and I’ll share your reflection exercise and action step for this episode.
Guest Contact Information
Mike's You Tube channel (great videos)
Follow Mike on Twitter
Connect with him on his Facebook business page